This project is moving pretty quickly. I touched up a few mistakes and then started on the gold lace details. I tried to get a semi-metallic look by mixing the metallic colors with regular matte shades: Necro Gold with Imperial Purple, Dwarven Gold with Chestnut Gold, and Citrine Alchemy with Buckskin Pale. I used a roughly 1 to 1 ratio for each, however in retrospect I should have used less matte paint. The Scale75 metallics are a bit thin to begin with so the matte colors mixed in had an even stronger effect. I'm too far on this one, but next time I'll try something closer to a 3 to 1 mix of metallic to matte.
I used a lot of directional strokes on the lace to create a textured look along the belts, the epaulette, and sword knot. I still need to add the final couple layers of highlights to the legs but that won't be until he's firmly mounted to the base and I can paint the rest of the pants. I just needed to do enough of the legs so I could attach his sword hand.
As I mentioned in my last post this figure is 75mm scale, so a bit bigger than the 54's I usually work on.
Edit - Here's a close up image showing the lace detail. It's a section from the digital photo that's just been cropped but not resized, so it's about as close up as I can get. You can also see the uniform color reflected on the sword. I tried to keep it subtle so it's hard to notice in the zoomed out images.