This will be last update for a couple weeks. I've finished off the final two armor panels around the back of his waist and started putting on the rest of his equipment. The quiver is a very different design than the typical European quivers. It's most of a frame structure with a box that the arrows are stuck in. I've attached and painted it, but still need to add the arrows. I also put on the cords that connect the two shoulder panels to his back. This was a bit tricky bending them all into place. Probably would have been easier to attach at the same time as the shoulder panels... but that would have required a completely different ordering to my painting which wasn't going to happen. In the end, I managed to get them on without breaking any (phew!).
Finally I've attached the swords and have almost finished painting them. There are a few purple details (cords and sash) that need to be completed, but it's almost there. Only a few pieces left... I may actually finish this piece! =)